Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Jenn Air dual fuel range, the surface burners work…

I have a Jenn...

I have a Jenn Air dual fuel range, the surface burners work and the light and the timer but none of my oven buttons work, not the bake, broil, convect, rapid heat, favorites, set up, clean, or more option buttons work. I tried to unlock it by pushing the back and enter button at the same time, nothing works, this is all of a sudden.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years, I have never had any problems with it. I used it just fine 4 days ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well, no I was hoping that there was some trouble shooting I could do. as I can not understand why all of a sudden it just does not work. Could my cleaning lady inadvertenly pushed something to cause this yesterday.?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

JDS8850BDS or it is JOS8850BOS, I can't make out if that second letter and second to last letter is a D or an O or number 0

So just to be sure the clock display lights up and you CAN program the oven heating cycle but it just does not heat is that correct?

Master Tech
Phone call session started
No, The clock is lighted but NONE of the buttons on the leftwork, not the bake, broil, convection, rapid heat, favorites, set up , clean, or more options. The do nothing when I push any of them. The oven light works

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Woody, just wanted to thank you for your help and to also let you know that turning off the circuit breaker and back on did the trick. Thanks.

Great , glad to hear it .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.