Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag Precision Touch 500 has a code displayed 5Ab the…

My Maytag Precision Touch...

My Maytag Precision Touch 500 has a code displayed 5Ab the oven is not working burners fins

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I can't it was already in the home I bought in August

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its an easy fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The code came up after I tried to reset the clock

3/9/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

5Ab means that your oven sent into Sabbath mode. This happens if you press and hold the clock button. To exit, just press and hold the clock button again for 5 seconds. When you set the time, just tap the clock button once and adjust the time. If you hold the clock button it'll lock you out and go into Sabbath.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Thank you very much looks like everything is fine

Awesome, glad I could help! Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc