Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool front load washing machine model GHW9150PW2…

My whirlpool front load...

My whirlpool front load washing machine model GHW9150PW2 control locked light is on. I tried unplugging and when I plug it back on, the light comes back on. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

GHW9150PW2 Series CSS5012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can try if it’s not complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to see if I can fix this control locked light first.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

All you should need to do is press and hold the "End of Cycle Signal" button in the bottom right corner of the control panel for 5 seconds and that should unlock the control panel.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I’m not sure what button you wanted me to pick. I don’t see the end of cycle button
Done lights off thanks. How much do I have to pay?

Attached is a picture of the button. I'm not sure of what the cost for the question is. You'd have to talk to customer service---that is given to you when you ask the question. They don't tell me how much it is but it's usually around $30 or so. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc