Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid dishwasher - kude201xwh8- and need to…

I have a kitchenaid...

I have a kitchenaid dishwasher - kude201xwh8- and need to replace the control board

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where can I find a video or instruction manual for this?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have the parts

This model is several years old. not sure of age 5-6 years: The part number is ***** and the manufacturer's part number is ***** I am looking for a video or instructions that I can download and use.
3/9/2018
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I don't know of any video on the control for this model but I can provide a list of the steps. Will that be acceptable? Dave

Here you go. Let me know how it goes.

1. Unplug dishwasher or disconnect power.

2. Remove 4 screws (long) across top inside of door and 8 to 10 screws (short) on the sides and remove the outer panel from the door.

3. Disconnect harness(es) from control board.

3. Lift up locking tab at the top of the control.

4. Slide the electronic control to the left to unhook the tabs on the back of the control from the slots in the door bracket.

there are three parts in the box. how do I install them?
What number should I call when I get ready to install the parts. It will be sometime later. not sure of the time or date.

What do you have besides the control?

I have to go now and leave this conversation. Thanks for your help. What number do I call when I am ready to install the part?

I don't do phone calls and I will be away for a while myself. Let me know when you are ready and have any problems.

Just lost my internet connection. Will call when ready to install. Thanks. Al.

Okay

Expert help. Parts installed and appliance works ok.
Thanks.
Al

Hello Al. Good to hear. You saved at least $120 and likely more doing this yourself.

Dave

Appliance Tech Dave