Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The water does not get hot on my bosch dishwasher,

The water does not...

The water does not get hot on my bosch dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

She43rl5uc/64. Fd920501929. June 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/9/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. So this indicates one of three things possibly having gone bad on your unit. The more likely cause being the water inlet valve. Either way do you happen to have a multimeter that we can test this part with?

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/00622058/0022/630.html?modelNumber=SHE43RL5UC/64&categoryName=Dishwasher&brandName=BOSCH​

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No ill. Get one in the morning and test all three
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im not at my friends house shes gone out ill try texting u in morning

sou​nds good one of these three are your problem and are going to need to be replaced. They are the only options for your issue.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will i be able to test all three with a multi meter

yes you will be able to test all three with it. Your testing for continuity.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do i need to take parts out to test

yes you will need to take the parts off to test them.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman