Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I used the self clean feature on my oven today (medium) and…

Customer Question
Please, I used the...

Please, I used the self clean feature on my oven today (medium) and now the door will not open. what do I need to do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

A moment please so I can look through some receipts.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if my husband can do it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, I know we bought the oven, stove top and vent hood from Best Buy in Monroe. within the last 4 years.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 1 month ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

John, Home Appliance Technician