Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Need measurements for bracket mounting and screw holes. need
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
need measurements for bracket mounting and screw holes. need screw size … read more
My Bosch dishwasher (model # SHV65PO3UC/63) was fastened to
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Bosch dishwasher (model # SHV65PO3UC/63) was fastened to the granite countertop with two little screws. These have since come loose from the hole drilled into the granite. Does this model have side… read more
We have a new PEM31DF1BB Microwave that we want to mount
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi We have a new PEM31DF1BB Microwave that we want to mount under our kitchen cabinet. We purchased the mounting kit and all the directions are clear except for the 'rear brackets'. … read more
We bought a new amana Micro wave. had to take the display
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Service Technician
We bought a new amana Micro wave. had to take the display model so we don't have a manual or the plates to cover the blower holes in the top or the back. It has to be ductless. … read more
Don't have top cabinet for Frigidare microwve to screw to,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Don't have top cabinet for Frigidare microwve to screw to, how to install? … read more
I bought a used Jenn-Air Model JJW9530AAB and I don't have
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I bought a used Jenn-Air Model JJW9530AAB and I don't have any installation instructions, can you help? … read more
WE have a Kenmore elete wall oven model number 790.49073402
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
WE have a Kenmore elete wall oven model number 790.49073402 that we want to remove from the cabinet. The parts manual shows mounting brackets and special left and right hand side tools for removal. Wh… read more
I recently had a GE Cooktop installed for a kitchen remodel.
Bryan, Tech/owner
I recently had a GE Cooktop installed for a kitchen remodel. The cooktop is Model PP944STSS. After the cooktop was installed, we found a bag in the box with some mounting brackets and a form liner tha… read more
model KUDAO3CTBS2 I installed this dishwasher but cant get
Mike, Owner
model KUDAO3CTBS2 I installed this dishwasher but cant get it out. it has side mounting brackets since I have a granite countertop. That is the last pice i need to disconnect and just cant figure out … read more
I am trying to install a trim kit Miele EBA 5470 on a speed
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I am trying to install a trim kit Miele EBA 5470 on a speed oven 4042. I have no idea how to install the brackets that screw directly to the oven itself.… read more
I have a "Thermador Microwave" the model no. is 16-10-585
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
I have a "Thermador Microwave" the model no. is 16-10-585 manfd in 2000. It appears to be a panasonice sinde that appears near the model no. on the inside door frame. I can find no parts information o… read more
Hi: I am trying to remove a Kenmore microwave Mod#5648598410
Charles
Charles, Owner
Hi: I am trying to remove a Kenmore microwave Mod#5648598410 built May 1984 by Sanyo, I think. Ihave removed the 4 thru cabinet bolts from the top. The unit has no duct work. Iloks like it slides out,… read more
I have a jenn air wall oven that was in the house when we bought
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have a jenn air wall oven that was in the house when we bought it new in 1988. I want to remove the unit and replace it with a digital unit I bought and refurbished recently. I CANNOT seem to get it… read more
I am replacing the original 1985 Over the Range Micorwave oven,
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I am replacing the original 1985 Over the Range Micorwave oven, a Kenmore Spacer. I've researched online and and torn the bottom portion of the unit apart trying to get a view of what supports it and … read more
HI I recently attempted to change the belt on my stackable
Craig
Craig, Electrical Director
HI I recently attempted to change the belt on my stackable ge dryer. it is an older model. the problem is that the idler pulley seems to be out of place or that the belt is too big. The parts guy insi… read more
Hi, my wife bought a GE Profile micro wave from Home Depo for
Robert
Robert, Owner/Lead Technician
Hi, my wife bought a GE Profile micro wave from Home Depo for our new house. The cabinet guy wanted the dimensions to make the cabinet the right size. It is 13 and 13/16 high, 19 and 1/2 deep and 24" … read more
I was given a Hampton Bay fan K77298 CMF 52 (SKU) #452-491.
Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Retired
I was given a Hampton Bay fan K77298 CMF 52 (SKU) #452-491. My brother will help me install it, but he does not do well without the exact parts. The over to hide the mounting hardware is there, but no… read more
How does the Maytag Microwave Model #MMV50 2002 model mount
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
How does the Maytag Microwave Model #MMV50??? 2002 model mount to the wall? I do not have all of the model numbers but i do have the brackets (part #56001340).… read more