Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our freezer has much frost in it. How do we get rid of the…

Our freezer has much...

Our freezer has much frost in it. How do we get rid of the frost?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

SAMSUNG Series RFG237 Model AABP. No, have not. How do we?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

3/8/2018
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, Welcome to JA I'm Gavin one of the experts and I'd be happy to help you with your Samsung

Can you tell me if the Ice build up is in the back of the freezer and is it becoming noisy?

It is everywhere in the freezer. We wonder if the door didn"t close all the way.

Thanks you. is it more like frost or Ice and is it on the drawer fronts or just at the back. I've a good Idea I know whats wrong here but just want to confirm a few things

Please call.

Ok. Just give me a minute to get my charger

Call when you c

Phoning now

Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Phone call session started