Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My self-cleaning oven feature doesn't work. RF365PXMW0. SEND…

Customer Question
My self-cleaning oven feature...

My self-cleaning oven feature doesn't work

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

RF365PXMW0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

SEND INSTRUCTIONS

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The make is whirlpool
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
approximatel age of range is 10 years
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
It can burn out your elements or trip thermostats. Usually not worth it.
applianceguy
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service