Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting this code and dont know what to do next......

I am getting this...

I am getting this code and dont know what to do next...... F09 Setup file error (EEPROM not Programmed or
damaged)

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Just bought it in June. RV is a 2003

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depend on how difficult We are in a part and one of my neighbors owned a dealership

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Opps park

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Do you have the make and model number please.

wd2100xc
91021632880496730000
If you think you can talk me through the process to reset or repair if simple I dont mind talking on the phone if it would be easier.

Thanks for that.

F09 error code is a control board fault here.

What you can try is turn the power off to the washer and leave it 20 minutes and see if this clears it.

But if that doesnt work then im afraid the main control board itself will be faulty and will need to be replaced.

Ive seen this error code a lot and its always the main control board that causes this. So to cure this the main control board at the back at the bottom will need to be replaced to cure this im afraid.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician