Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung dish washer but it will start out on the…

I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung dish washer but it will start out on the regular cycle and when it ends the heavy light is blinking. the dishes do not feel like they have rinsed

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it last year at Lowes but it did not get hooked up until last Nov

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My son

3/9/2018
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
that's what I paid for.
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The Heavy light blinking means there is a leak on most models.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

No model I did find the problem it is the drain hose but the short little hose from the diswasher is freyed can that be replaced.

Is it one of the hoses from the pump or the main drain hose?

Kelly, Appliance Technician