Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE range model JGB918SEK4SS. I have converted the…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE range model JGB918SEK4SS. I have converted the top 5 burners to LP but don’t know how to convert the lower oven

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was bought in 2006 or 7. The model is as stated. The serial no is AL214299P

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I am profecient.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I viewed several videos on this but none were like my range.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To convert the bake and broil burners, all you need to do is locate the brass orifice for the bake and broil burners. Just tighten down those orifices down as far as it'll go and that converts the bake and broil burners to LP from natural gas.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.