Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What could be wrong with my washer? It doesn’t spin out

What could be wrong...

What could be wrong with my washer ? It doesn’t spin out cloths real well, the lid switch is fine?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a GE stackable washer . Can’t find the model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I checked the lid switch and it works fine. I’m a lady and don’t have the money to higher someone, plus I live in the country and there’s no one around here that works on appliances .

3/8/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number should be on the inner door or on the door jam.

The model # is GTUP270EM1WW this is a GE stackable unit.

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Master Tech
Phone call session started

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
shifter
---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

hub

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

and here is a video that should help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxbN-tjFqKA

The washer model is not the same as yours but will give you the idea as to how to replace the parts .