Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag 8114p732-60 look to find out how to use it.

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag 8114p732-60 look to find out how to use it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The only numbers I found were the one I gave you and this one 12-99-00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well yes if it's simple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. So the numbers you have given is a part number. What I will need from you is the model number which is located on the inside of the door area and typically consists of letters and numbers.