Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Samsung rf265. Have an rf265abwp. power went out. now…

Customer Question
Have a Samsung rf265 ...

Have a Samsung rf265

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Have an rf265abwp. power went out. now that the power is back on, cannot reset temp

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?