Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch HDS7062u/01 stove and need to recalibrate the…

I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch HDS7062u/01 stove and need to recalibrate the oven. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2005. Model number HDS7062u/01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Attached are the instructions to calibrate your oven. You can only calibrate the oven up to 35 degrees plus or minus. If it's off by more than that, you need to replace your oven sensor.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

We do not have a setting of oven temperature offset. Now what

Sorry, you need this information as well to enter select functions.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc