Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a frigidaire stove. one of the rings while in the off…

Hi, I have...

Hi, I have a frigidaire stove. one of the rings while in the off position is coming on?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approx 9 years old let me check for a model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I need to turn the ring off it is a ES510

3/8/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

thank you

i can't remove the door but let me write it down'
PLEFMz99eck

Perfect, thank you and one moment.

checking you are still there

The burner sticking on means that one of the relays on the cooktop control board is stuck. The control board is located on the back of your oven and it'll need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue so below is a link to the part if you wanted to order and replace it yourself. It's all plug and play so if you're handy you can definitely replace.

CLICK HERE

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Can I get a email copy of the answer with the link in the email please?

Yes, after you rate me there should be an email sent to you with a link to come back and read our conversation or reply back to me if you have follow-up questions.

sorry, let me clarify one part of my question. Will there be a link in the email showing the same link as "Click Here" in your online response?

It won't be in the email itself. The email has a link that brings you right back to this conversation so you can review our conversation with the CLICK HERE link.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
ah ok, thank you. Yes this warrants 5* I will look at the solution
thank you for your help

Not a problem and glad I could help!