Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool slide in self cleaning range, I have lost…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool slide in self cleaning range, I have lost the owners manual and I just cleaned the oven and I have a flashing E1, F2, Err light that keeps going on and won’t let me use my stove, what can I do to make it work?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought it last March 2017

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can..

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you need the numbers from the doors?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately this error means that your touch control panel is shorting out. Now if steam or water may have worked it's way into the panel, just unplug the unit for 24 hours or flip the breaker off for 24 hours and see if it'll dry out and work like normal. If that doesn't fix the issue, you'll need to have the touchpad replaced. The unit is less than a year old so call warranty at 1.***-***-**** and they'll replace the part at no charge

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.