Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ineed the manual for the Whirlpool Gold self cleaning

Customer Question
Ineed the manual for...

Ineed the manual for the Whirlpool Gold self cleaning acubake sys. oven. I dont have any instructions on how to clean it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We just bought a house and it was in it. The house was built 1966 The model GBD 277PDB7-SERIAL XM4303282

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Cleaning?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No , I just need to clean. It is very dirty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The Owner's Manual is attached! :)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!