Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Piece of clothing stuck under agitator. It just happened a…

Piece of clothing stuck...

Piece of clothing stuck under agitator

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just happened a few minutes ago. It’s really stuck

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well it’s a brand new washer had it 2 months

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag. MVWB765FW1

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

See the diagram at the link below. On the top of the agitator, remove the number 1 cap. It just pulls off. Once it is off, remove the number 3 bolt and the agitator will pull out to allow you to retrieve the clothing underneath it! :)

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
I can’t get the bolt to budge
Thanks but I’ll just keep working the bolt

And thank you for placing no value on my time and expertise as well as my immediate response. I hope you don't have to work for free......