Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool flat surface. Water got into the door…

Customer Question
We have a whirlpool...

We have a whirlpool flat surface. Water got into the door somehow. Thete are 2 big streaks in the glass. Is there 0a way to get to the back of the glass in the door so i can clean it off.?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 years. We bought all 4 appliancrs at the same time from HHGregg and they closed.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We are selling our house and it looks horrible

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The door will need to be removed and completely disassembled.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is usually behind the lower drawer.