Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I NEED TO REPAIR THREE WASHING MACHINE COMBO TWIN THIN.

Customer Question
I NEED TO REPAIR...

I NEED TO REPAIR THREE WASHING MACHINE COMBO TWIN THIN

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool Electric Stacked Laundry Center with 1.5-cu ft Washer and 3.4-cu ft Dryer (White) DID YOU GET MY RESPONSE?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I NEED A REPAIRPERSON

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

OH YES IT HAS TO BE TODAY.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

I think you may have the WRONG website.