Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have cabrio washer and it flashes code f6 and e3.

Customer Question
I have cabrio washer...

I have cabrio washer and it flashes code f6 and e3

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Wtw7040dwo and I m going to say 3 or 4 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I vd unplugged it a couple of times to o restart but it will come. On some of the time and other blank board

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

The error code of F6-E3 means Error: ACU Cannot Hear UI (User Interface)

Recommended procedure is • Check continuity in the UI harness.

So Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

No
Can we do this tomorrow I don't have the time today

ok so if you do not have the tools do be able to do any testing .

I can only recommend that you either just call for service on the unit ,or you just replace the Ui harness and go from there.

I can give you the part information if you would like that!

that would be great. Do u know how much the part is?

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

The price in on the link and you can even order the part from this link also .

I have to step out for about 2 hours but will return .

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I order my part and have not received it yet
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago

Ok I have nothing to do with whomever you ordered the part from.

All I do is answer your appliance repair question , And sent you a link for a part .

Have you contacted whomever you ordered the part from ?

No I don't have the link

ok so did you order the part from the parts link that I sent you?

ok I would recommend contacting Repair clinic .com

When you ordered the part did you not get a confirmation number or an E-Mail from Repair Clinic .com ?

They said they didn't have the part and should get on march 17 and would ship it out

ok so then I would contact them to see if it has been shipped and get the tracking information.

Which if it was shipped they should have sent you the tracking information

I need to contact repair clinic.com

yes ! you will .