Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can I get replacement O-rings for my Whirlpool water…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get replacement O-rings for my Whirlpool water softener inlet and outlet pipes?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The unit is about 10 years old and the part number on the piece that is leaking is(###) ###-####13113-149? Part number is(###) ###-####and has a RoHS symbol.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If the replacement O-rings stop the leak, other wise I will have someone come over and fix it for me. It has a small drip coming out of the outlet side but nothing leaking on the inlet side.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had to remove the unit to replace my hot water heater, and when we hooked it back up we noticed that it had a leak.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And you can pick up O-ring kits from any hardware store , to replace the ones you have ,

OK, I will try to find the model number of my unit. It may take me a couple of minutes to find it..

No problem!

I bought my unit in 2013. it is a WHES Series Serial number WES1442-13127-102

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

CLICK HERE for O-Rings

And of course you would need to order two .

OK, Thanks.

no problem ,glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.