Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have WhirlPool ThinStack 24". 2006 - Water drains directly…

I have WhirlPool ThinStack...

I have WhirlPool ThinStack 24".

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2006 - Water drains directly from the bottom of the drum onto the floor as soon as you begin the wash cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. not without help of a service mechanic.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you please give me access to a technician to diagnose the problem and estimate the cost.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model /serial tag in on the inner face frame.

Hi, I am out of town. However, I already sent the model details about 10 days ago. it is a 24" ThinStack.

ok and you were on this website?

I only show this ONE question on this website!!

I will come back to you when I have access to the model #. I think it is the gasket. Water drops -runs immediately to floor. Not water accumulates in the drum.

ok Great I would have to assume that one of the hoses from the drum to the pump or from the pump to the drain hose has come off or is leaking .

I have the MFG I.D. W10305874
Type: FB1282D
C14410384
I re-ran the unit wash cycle and checked all the external hoses. All secure. The water appears to be dropping out from the bottom right back corner of the unit.
I moved the washer out, unhoooked all the hoses and power had someone help me tilted the unit forward. Moisture appears to be on the bottom of the drum.

open the dryer door the model /serial number is ***** the inner face frame.

And W10305874 is NOT the model number.

Master Tech
Phone call session started