Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't find my book, and my ice maker says it's turn off…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my book, and my ice maker says it's turn off and I don't know why. I must have poked a button without realizing it. I'm afraid to poke too much as I'm afraid I'll turn down the temp. or screw something else up. I live here alone so did it myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It's French doors with a drawer under the refrigerator and above the freezer. I've looked for a model #, but didn't see it. The ice has one place for the cups, and there's a separate one for the water cup. I purchased it from Home Depot when I remodeled my kitchen about 6 yrs. ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I didn't think work would be involved, just knowing how to set the ice maker to be "on".

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a place to find written instructions that I can print out?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

We will need the brand and model number to get you accurate information. There is often a sticker on the liner inside the refrigeration compartment up near the top.

Do you still need help?

Do you have an update? Do you still need help?

Dave