Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dishwasher with the 4 hour delay and cancel drain…

Customer Question
I have a dishwasher...

I have a dishwasher with the 4 hour delay and cancel drain light both on and I can’t get either one to stop. Machine not working

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Kuds30ixss2 and no

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I want to try

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Your touch panel is experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Turn off the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while rubbing firmly over each of the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you need to replace it, open the door and remove the screws from around the inner door and separate the panels. All connections simply unplug and plug in.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

I will try that. What do you think the cost is for a control panel, no labor?

I sent the link to it above but have copied it below now, too.

CLICK HERE