Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Superba convection oven, door handle came off on one side,

Customer Question
Superba convection oven, door...

Superba convection oven, door handle came off on one side, how can I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Customer:(###) ###-####? renting the house, not sure how old but probably about 5-8 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Have a handyman who will do it once we know how

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And(###) ###-#### is NOT a model number.

open the oven door the model /serial tag should be on the inner face frame of the oven .