Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ice maker is not making ice. Krfc300ess01. If I can. It…

Hi, My ice maker...

Hi, My ice maker is not making ice.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Krfc300ess01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a year old

when do I get a refund?
3/7/2018
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your Ice maker trouble. I am sorry for the long wait, it has been hectic. Can you tell me if the fan is running in the freezer? Also, can you put your finger into the ice tray of the ice maker and see if there are cubes in there or water. Thank you I am here to help.

There are cubes that have been there not current. Can’t tell if the fan is running will listen.
Fan is working I hear it now
I paid $5 I expect a prompt answer.
Any help?

You ice maker will have to be replaced. I am sorry for the delay but, it does require time to look up things to give the correct answer and no some half bake reply. I am sure for your $5.00 that you would like a corrected answer. The part number for your ice maker part number is ***** If you need help after you get the ice maker to install it, I will be here to assist you. You you no longer need further help please rate me. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

That’s an easy answer. Is there no repair available?

The repair is to replace the ice maker , once you have gotten the ice maker, the part number I gave you, if you need help to install it I am here to assist.

Please refund my $5 since I knew I could replace the part and you were of no help.

I do not give refund as i do not take the money . I had to diagnosis before I could tell you anything. You must speak to the Justanswer website moderator not me.

Melissa Martin