Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sorry pearl. Ijust was talking to you about kemore elite…

Customer Question
Sorry pearl. Ijust was...

Sorry pearl. Ijust was talking to you about kemore elite horizontal freezer but i was having troubles for payment. could you re direct the process

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

We have been trying to work the setting but it is useless. sorry but i do not have any model info.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just for the controller

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Display on but inner temp above 37

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is in the freezer on a side wall.

kThe issue is that the data plate is washed and we can not really see any info
no kelly i do not need the call.

Ah, shoot, okay. Can you post a picture of that tag maybe because there are many different controls. Is the control not working or what is the trouble you are having with it?

the control is on. but it show a demo sign that we dont find the way to remove it . could it be the issue

Okay, let me see what I can find for you. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Unplug the freezer. Press and hold the Up and Down keys simultaneously and plug it back in. Does the behavior change?

no kelly .nothing happens

Hmm, what exactly is on the display right now?

on the upper part it shows the set point temp and in below it only says demo

Press and hold the Up and Down keys simultaneously for about 10 seconds, any change?

If you have a set key, hold it and the + key and see what happens. There are several ways depending on the control....

up an down keys do not work. no set key we tried the only options. we just sent you a picture of the controller

Did you use the ADD FILE tab?

Okay, it hasn't shown up yet.

i ill do it again

Sorry for the hassle.

Got it now, thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

kellywe just followed the steps but it still shows the demo sign

The main control is faulty then and will need to be replaced. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The link below is to the part you will need! To replace it, use a stiff putty knife under the edges of the control to pop it out of place. The new one will plug in and pop into place.

CLICK HERE