Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to buy a new exact size replacement for a Kenmore…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy a new exact size replacement for a Kenmore dryer model number 417.840525000 and washer 417.44052400. Plz help!!!!!!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I believe label said 01/05

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would be interested in any model that fits these Kenmore dimensions. Space is very size specific

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

They stopped making that specific size unit, the closest one you can get it this unit...CLICK HERE

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I want a front loading. Top load lid hits shelf.
Front loading dryer is good. What about the washer.

If this one would not fit you would have to look at a pair of Asko units....CLICK HERE