Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer stopped spinning all of a sudden so I have water…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My washer...

Second opinion] My washer stopped spinning all of a sudden so I have water just standing in the machine. The read out on the front says "IE" can you tell me what that means? I do not have an instruction manual,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

DAE WOO DC. Model # DWD WD1352-WC

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I'm not able to do that, what is wrong with it? Can you tell me what "IE" means? Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There are other codes I don't know, but not right now. I just want to get the water out of the machine. What is it going to take to do that?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Hi there, I’m Gavin and I can help you with your error code. An ie error is a water fill error which occurs when the machine is not able to draw water. However you mentioned above that the water is stuck in the machine is that right?
that's right it will not spin
A repairman has been scheduled, so I don't need any more service from you. Thanks.

Ok no problem. There are a few quick and easy steps that may get you back up and running though. However I totally understand if you'd prefer to wait for your engineer.

Many Thanks

Gavin