Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher won't start. GE, don't know model. About 13 years…

Customer Question
Dishwasher won't start Contractor's...

Dishwasher won't start

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

GE, don't know model. About 13 years old. Test cycle? What's that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Help, Help, Help. Who should I call. Never got a manual!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Are you looking to have a service company repair it?