Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have an older Amana Frig on top freezer on bottom. The frig…

Customer Question
Have an older Amana...

Have an older Amana Frig on top freezer on bottom. The frig bulb is not working. Lens has 4 screws (nuts) any idea of the nut size?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don't know, frig is at another house, perhaps 20 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Will have to get it later, I am not at the location at the present time.

ok, most all interior screws are 1/4 inch hex head screws .

And if you get me the model number I can then give you a 100% answer but like I stated all interior screws are normally 1/4 hex head .