Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is he Whirlpool water filter located and how do I get…

Where is he Whirlpool...

Where is he Whirlpool water filter located and how do I get it out to put in a new one?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Exact model: WRS322FDAM04

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I just need to know where it is and how to get at it.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Your filter is located just above the floor on the left side of the bottom grille on the front of the refrigerator. It is a push to release filter. Would you like the part number for a new filter?

thanks SO much!! I have the filter our and know the part number.
Thanks SO much!! I have the filter outand know the part number.
Thanks SO much!! I have the filter out and know the part number.

You are welcome!

Appliance Tech Dave