Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher has been excellent, but lately it has been…

Customer Question
My dishwasher has been...

My dishwasher has been excellent, but lately it has been leaving a film on my glasses and dishes. Rinse agent has been added also. The water is soft.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

No diagnostic done done, how do you do that? It is a Bosch #she43p25uc/64

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 1 month ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We have tried basically everything and there is still a film on glasses, we cleaned the the filter, the arms that turn inside, made sure there is rinse agent. We hadn't changed the type of dishwasher cleaner so we tried the quantum to see how it works, but still a film so I don't trust my glasses to clean properly at this time. Yesterday I basically had to soak all my glasses in vinegar, also glass lids and had to reward some dishes. Before this week we had no problems with our Bosch we raved about how clean our dishes were. Wondering if ther is a cleaning process to do or if there is something else to try?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I sent my question yesterday and already paid for an answer, I do not want the run around here, my son in law told me he went through this site and got his help for free!! I will want my money back if I don't get the help or answers I need.

have you tried running a cleaning cycle on your unit? I am sorry if you feel you are getting the run around I can assure you that is not what I am doing. If the site offers the phone call and what not its not from me so no need to feel the need to accept that. Have you tried running a vinegar cleaning cycle on the unit itself? Also have you cleaned the spray arms? Do you have hard water in your area? How long have you had this dishwasher?

John, Home Appliance Technician