Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Kitchen Aid Model KHB2351CU0 tHE COVER FOR THE

Customer Question
I have Kitchen Aid...

I have Kitchen Aid Model KHB2351CU0 tHE COVER FOR THE PROCESSOR HAS TAKEN IN WATER. i CAN'T GET IT OUT. wHAT DO i DO?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About two years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It has had the water a long tim. I keep hopin it will seep out. Now I'm worried about bacteria. I does leak a drop or two when I shake it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

The number of KHB2351CU0 is not a good model number can you please look at it again .