Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The manual say "to remove dust from the bins, remove guard…

The manual say "to...

The manual say "to remove dust from the bins, remove guard and wash in water". How do you remove the guard?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model RF24SEDBSR/aa and it is about 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cannot take the drawers out one by one because the doors do not open flat back only straight perpendicular to the frog box.

3/7/2018
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I still would like an answer to the question because debris collects in the basket bottom and I would like to clean it out.
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The attached page shows how to remove those drawers! :)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
The real problem was the doors not opening wide enough so I had my neighbor pull the refrigerator out a few inches so the doors opened wider. I now can get the drawers out although it would be easier if I pull it out a bit more. They came out and now are back in with the inside bottom cleaned.

Excellent, glad you got it. Thank you.