Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Thw water dispenser pad sticks and water keeps flowing.

Thw water dispenser pad...

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Started this morning. If you consciously pull the pad forward the water stops

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No familiar

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I get a technician to fix the problem with a new part. How much would it cost?

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Any recommendations of a tech? or is it Home advisor ?

3/4/2018
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Ok, if you can get it to stop by pulling the arm forward, there is something broken on the actuator arm.

Let me look up the model and see what kind of parts make up the dispenser.

I see you have posted two questions about the same problem, so we will just work from this one OK?

ARe you still here?

Thank you very much. I have resolved the issue. Appreciate your quick response.

Just Answers asks that you operate on the honor system for technician ratings. and this is how I make my living. May I ask that you please take a moment to rate my service positive for JA by selecting a Rating Star (3-5) link on the top or bottom of your screen before you leave today.

Even though you paid JA or Pearl to ask your question, they will not pay me until you have given a positive rating for my help.

Once you rate my help you will be "locked in" so you can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge if you still need assistance.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out!

Don

ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician