Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Maytag wall oven approx 2 years old. Normally

We have a Maytag...

We have a Maytag wall oven approx 2 years old. Normally works well. Today when I turned on 'bake' the digital message was 'feature not available' Yesterday we had a short power cut , less than a minute. which interfered with the T.V. and computers. I assume this is the problem. How can I solve it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought the unit new in March 2015,there was a delay dilivery from Missauga. Stinless steel wall oven. Cannot read the inside notices

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not yet. the model Number may be W10507057A

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I want to know if there is anything on the control panel that we do to get it going

2/18/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That happens a lot First try to unplug the unit or shut the breaker off to the unit for 2 full minutes to reset all the controls on it.That typically will fix the issue. It not there is a bad relay board that will need to be changed out.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician