Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine model is WA80T65GW1 product code 92133-A…

Customer Question
My washing machine model...

My washing machine model is WA80T65GW1 product code 92133-A AA Does this model have a fuse that can be replaced. The machine just stopped. There is some sort of electrical issue as the machine wass working perfectly

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

My washing machine model is WA80T65GW1 product code 92133-A AA. Its a few years old, maybe three years, I'd need to find my receipt

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We have an electrician but I told him that I'd try to get the part if we can work out whats wrong.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The machine has been working well. This just happened and I wondered if the machine may have fuses that become faulty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There is no internal replaceable fuse, no. Is it totally dead, no lights at all?

I live in Australia. I have just realised that you are in the USA so this service does not suit. Please do not proceed with this request and refund my $5. Pleasse do not proceed with further amounts on this request and cancel this request. Thank You

I am familiar with your machine, but okay. Take care.....

Please confirm that no transaction has proceeded on this request.

I have no account access, we only see the questions. I understand that you got your answer and do not want to pay, no worries.

I didn't realise that your company is in the USA. I have not got an answer as I gave just initial details. I will get a local company to assist me. There is no point in using your service from so far away. Please refund my credit card. Thank you

I HAVE NO ACCOUNT ACCESS. YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Ok. Can you give me the link or phone number please

I will see if I can find a moderator to send to.

I looked at the email just sent with phone number. I'll call them to cancel this inquiry. Thanks

ok