Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My draining washing machine pipe was frozen, had to stop my…

Customer Question
My draining washing machine...

My draining washing machine pipe was frozen, had to stop my Maytag stackable washing mid cycle. Pipe is unfrozen and I cant get the machine to turn back on a cycle. Just the lock bottom comes on so I know

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year oldmaytag direct drive stackable. Model #MHW3505FW0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I know it has power bc the lock button keeps coming on and that is all I can do with it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
2/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Press and hold the CONTROL LOCK button for 3 seconds and it will unlock.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!