Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Frigedare combo fuel range/cooktop. The cooktop is…

Customer Question
We have a Frigedare...

We have a Frigedare combo fuel range/cooktop. The cooktop is gas and the range is electric. The cooktop sparks and ignights, but we have no power to the range. The front panel is not illuminated, either. The checked the breakers and they are on. When I plug and unplug the unit I hear a "click" inside the range, but no power.

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

12 years, and no.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would prefer to do so, yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I don't believe so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
2/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I am not currently at the house.

if you open the oven door it should be on the inner face frame or behind the drawer .

The photo does not help at all but thank you for sending it to me .

I looked there but did not see it.

Ok here is a video that will help you find the model number IF it has not been removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjpLtMU-Zk

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?