Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool WTW7040DW-C 4.8 c. ft Eff topload w/clean boost…

Customer Question
Whirlpool WTW7040DW-C 4.8 c...

Whirlpool WTW7040DW-C 4.8 c. ft Hi-Eff topload w/clean boost option

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

C71071500? Detergent/Softener dispenser split on edges. I do not like

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Water retention after cycle in dispensers. When I wash on cold cycle softener spots clothes. I am very unhappy. I purchased inNovemeber 22, 2017 and had to go back to store - softener dispenser was located on wrong side. I previously had a Cabrio for 7 - 8 years. I am highly unsatisfied

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you give me customer service #

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
2/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the pay for website Just Answer .
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

Are you just looking for the Whirlpool customer service phone number?