Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The plastic piece that goes over the ice button and all the…

Customer Question
The plastic piece that...

The plastic piece that goes over the ice button and all the buttons that are in line with the ice, etc. came off and it looks terrible. I have tried to put it back on, but the plastic piece keeps coming undone.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

The model # is KSRJ02FHMTOO and the serial # is###-##-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I could if I could get the plastic cover that goes over all the buttons

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I know I am calling it what is really is, but I don't know what to say except the piece of plastic that covers the ice, max ice, temperature, lock, reset filter. It is51/2" wide and 10 1/4" long

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
2/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can you look at the model number once again ?

I do not find anything on the number of KSRJ02FHMTOO that you have given.