Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Service technician manual for Maytag model mvwc400xwo. Maybe…

Customer Question
Service technician manual...

Service technician manual for Maytag model mvwc400xwo

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 15 years old model MVWC400XW0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It go through test phase but will not do anything else

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
2/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You need to get the last stored error out of the machine. Follow these directions carefully.

1. Make sure the unit is off no lights on anything.

2. Rotate the dial quickly counterclockwise a few full turns stopping at 12 oclock

3. Turn the Dial and GO SLOWLY and STEADY

3 clicks forward(Clockwise)

1 clicks back (Counterclockwise)

1 click forward.(Clockwise)

All lights should light up if done correctly.If not start it over and remember go SLOW and STEADY between clicks count 1 Mississippi between clicks.

Once they do all light then you want to rotate the dial forward(clockwise) until DONE only is lit. Once that is lit, press Start then rotate the dial 1 click forward and tell me what is flashing and the pattern. I need to know the exact lights that are on in order from LEFT to right.....you can post them like this......X00XXX then flashes 000XX for the pattern. THERE ARE TWO PATTERNS I NEED BOTH.

Sensing rinse done. Spin and done
Cost too much to call fixed income
Are you there
The sensing, rinse and done blinks then spin and done blink and start again
I’m waiting...
Is it a problem
I’m canceling because I can’t get a reply and do not charge my card