Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 20 yrs. experience with 25,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

How to replace glass in oven door G E profile series 30

Customer Question

how to replace glass in oven door G E profile series 30 Range model PHB920SJSS
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: GE Model PHB920SJSS NEW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Remove the door from the unit and set it on a table flat with the handle side down. Then remove the bottom edge screws and the handle screws and the inner panel will separate to get at all the glass panels. Then it is a matter of just removing the mounts that hold each panel in place to get to the one you need to replace it....see image link here....CLICK HERE

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!