Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Profile double buit-in oven showing an F7 code.

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Profile double buit-in oven showing an F7 code. What does that m,ean

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

JTP54GOV2bb

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you get wire schismatics for this oven or some type of manual

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
2/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a stuck key code on the unit. The touchpoad would need to be replaced for that issue. The bad news is they do not make it anymore and hve not for many years. Here is the part number as you could check ebay from time to time and see if any are listed otherwise you would need to replace the oven. Sorry for the bad news....PART #WB36K5537

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.