Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where do I find the tech sheet in my whirlpool washer duet?

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where do I find that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

WFW9150WW00

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My washer will not complete a cycle

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
2/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

The tech sheet for this model is taped to the back side of the lower front kick plate.

If it is not there I can send you one !

No it's not there. I opened the front piece and I don't see it.
Please bare with me. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Ok sos some one has removed it .

Here is one for you ,

the diagnostics are worthless.

How about you tell me what the unit is doing or not doing?