Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

LG electric range model# LRE3083ST 9" right front burner…

LG electric range model#...

LG electric range model# ***** 9" right front burner will turn on, cycle go off and may or may not come back on. I think I hear a faint clicking noise.

Contractor's Assistant: How old is your LRE3083ST?

I bought it Sept. 30, 2014

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's my LG electric range.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LRE3083ST? What happened right before this?

It started about 3 to 4 months ago.No problem before that.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all.

1/29/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Often the relay on the board for the burner goes bad, the click is from the relay, but the contact in the relay is bad on the clock control often. You can check and see if you have power to the burner, if you do not I would replace the clock control...CLICK HERE PART They fail all the time for that issue.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician